Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WIP...and a distraction


I am making progress on my Christmas Pickle quilt but I think this one will take a long time to complete. I finished all the paper pieced arcs over the weekend and am working pretty steadily on the pinwheels (there are 120 pinwheel blocks - 120!).


I would have made more progress except I was distracted. By this book. The Forgotten Garden, by Kate Morton.

It is a multi-generational family saga, with a family secret, a mystery of sorts, at the center. A very good read. Kate Morton is an Australian, new-to-me author. I hope she is writing more.


2 comments:

  1. Great progress on your Pickle Quilt - it's going to be stunning! Keep plugging away. I'm going to search for that book - I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the arcs. The fabric is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.