Monday, September 28, 2009

Missing In Action

Lots going on around here but nothing to show for it.

We're having a yard sale at our house on Saturday so I've been gathering all the stray items I have stored around the house. Most of it is up in our attic, an unfinished third floor that tends to get very hot in the summer. Still too hot to stay up there for long at a time.

I've been working on Paper Roses and have all the roses pieced as of yesterday. But my sewing room is such a mess. I keep being distracted by all the piles of unsorted fabric, unfinished projects, and non-sewing "stuff" I put there to get it out of the way. So I've been cleaning up and reorganizing a bit at a time. Now I'm aware of just how many projects I have in the queue! If only I could afford to take a month off work and just sew and quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.