Monday, December 7, 2009

17 More Shopping Days

A by-product of reading blogs is that I have been introduced to many online retailers I would never have found without the recommendation of bloggers. If you are looking for original, unusual items to give this year, here are a few of my favorites:

CrazyDreamsStudio.com - vintage button jewelry

CupidsCharm.com -jewelry made from broken china, vintage images, lace, silver spoons. I have a necklace made from a tiny piece of vintage lace.

PetitePrints.com - custom silhouettes

PetitDebutant on Etsy - creates a silhouette from a photo and provides a digital file of your custom image for you to use.


TheVintagePearl.com - personalized jewelry


SecretStorageBooks.com - real books converted into boxes


Brookish on Etsy- Jane Austen inspired wares. Do you know anyone who would like to drink her your morning coffee (or tea) from a mug with Mr. Darcy's proposal on it?


BookJournals.com - unique journals made from recycled book covers. I bought teacher gifts from this site - old algebra text book for the math teacher, and so on. Or you could be writing your secrets in a recycled Nancy Drew book.


Pomadour24 sells Japanese craft magazines on eBay. This seller usually stocks the famous "cute pink" quilting book.


Personally, I'm hoping for something from JoMalone (I love the Wild Fig & Cassis and the White Jasmine & Mint) or Brahmin (gorgeous mock-croc leather handbags and accessories).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.