Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Last Quilt Finish For 2009

Shasta Daisy, quilted, bound, and labeled!




I finished it yesterday so I am certain this is my last finish of 2009.  I started this quilt back in April but just got it back from the long-arm quilter a couple of weeks ago.  I really like what she did - outlined the daisies, meandering in the background, and a leafy vine on the white sashing.



I used a printed yellow and white gingham for the binding.  That's an American Jane print on the back.




This quilt will be a throw for the spare bed in my sewing room.  It will be a bit of sunny brightness to look at during the winter months.  It is snowing here now, a good day to stay inside and sew some more. 

Talk to you in the new year.  I hope it is a happy and healthy one for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.