Sunday, October 3, 2010

Change of Seasons

The temperature has taken a dive and the leaves are starting to fall - time to switch over to the fall quilts.  I put Autumn Medley up in my kitchen:


and this one on the bed:


It is Hidden Meadows, from Floral Bouquet Quilts by Sharon Evans Yenter (of In The Beginning).  It is similar in concept to the Yellow Brick Road quilt except the blocks are smaller (6").  The book has several good quilt designs that use florals and is a good resource is you have been wondering what to do with those large prints.

Time now to put my sandals away and get out a few sweaters!

3 comments:

  1. We've put extra quilts on our beds too after the drop in temps last night....brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to get my sweaters, but will miss the sandals! Lovely fall quilts, I need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts - it is nice to change the quilts with the seasons isn't it? I got out my sweaters and wool socks this weekend so Fall must be here!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.