Friday, December 10, 2010

And We Have A Winner

Reggie would not cooperate so I had to let Random.org do the work.  And our winner is...Dawn!  Dawn wins a copy of Simplify by Camille Roskelley

I got a little gift this week, too. It was a slightly belated birthday present from my husband.  He got me The Practical Guide to Patchwork, by Elizabeth Hartman of Ohfransson blog.

There are three projects in the book that I would like to tackle.  My quilting to-do list is about a yard long!

I need to resolve my inner quilting conflict.  I've recently been attracted to a more simple and modern style of quilt design, like that of Elizabeth Hartman and Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts.  But at the same time, I want to perfect my quilt making skills by tackling more complex and difficult techniques, or at least those that are new to  me.  And to top things off, I want to make many more quilts than I can possibly fit into my schedule (was not born a Rockefeller so work consumes a major part of my week).  I think the answer is to carefully prioritize my quilting to-do list to try to cover as much as I can. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice belated bday gift! Good luck with your list. I just like to make everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you!!! I am so excited to have won this contest....I always use pre-cuts!! Many Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.