Friday, January 14, 2011

Sew Inspiring Blog

I recently came across the blog Sew'n Wild Oaks, by the talented Lynn Wilder.  It is just loaded with quilting inspiration!  Lynn makes quilts to her own design.  Just look at these:


Madrigal - in fabric from the Luna Notte line by Moda

House on Edgeware Lane


Close-up of the appliqued house block in another colorway

 Lynn used Rouenneries fabric in the original of Heartfire.


Here is Heartfire in pastels from Fig Tree.

And Lynn machine quilts her work on her own longarm.  I urge you to visit her blog and take a look.  be inspired!

All of Lynn's patterns are available at In Between Stitches in Livermore, CA.  And they have a website where you can place an order, if like me, you just have to get to work on one of these designs.  Quilter's Paradise in Clovis, CA carries Party in the Garden and Heartfire. The Quilt House in Gardnerville, NV carries The House on Edgewood Lane.


The difficulty is picking which one.  I think it will be The House on Edgeware Lane for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.