Monday, August 15, 2011

Making Up For Lost Time

After nearly two weeks of very limited quilting activity, I made up for it over the weekend.


First, I got the border on the Christmas Stars flimsy (I used the background fabric for the border and will use the red tonal to bind it) and pieced the backing.  Now it is ready to be quilted.

I received two of my quilts back from the professional longarmers I outsourced to.  That means time for binding!  I made 350 inches of this brown binding...


...and 320 inches of this red binding.  I need some good junk tv to bind by.  When is "Say Yes To The Dress" on?



2 comments:

  1. I think I know which quilt the the red binding belongs too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pastel string quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.