Friday, November 18, 2011

Patchwork Among Friends - The Winner


The winner of a copy of Patchwork Among Friends is commentor #7, Sue!

Your comments about the quilt patterns that you are smitten with right now are very interesting.  Clearly, the Swoon pattern is aptly named.  A number of bloggers have shown their own versions; it is defintely a design to fall in love with.  Among the other mentions were Dresden plates (which I'm also very attracted to right now), anything scrappy, redwork, and the work of Kim Diehl.    

Your comments came at a good time.  I've spent the past few evenings straightening up my sewing space, reviewing my stored patterns and quilting magazines, and basically lining up my next few projects.  I have some interesting projects (well, interesting to me) lined up.  But more about that in a later post. 


1 comment:

  1. I can not believe I won your GIVE AWAY !

    Thanks you SO much Cathy!

    I am really going to enjoy the book

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.