Friday, February 24, 2012

Next Up

While working on my just-completed project, I was already thinking ahead to the next.  Actually, I have a number of quilts planned out in my head and it was difficult to pick which to start next.  Thelma of Cupcakes 'N Daisies is making French Vintage, a pattern on my to-do list.  I was tempted to jump in and play along, using my fat quarter bundle of Etchings.   But I am dedicated to this Fig Tree Harvest project I dreamed up (using my ample stash of fabric from Fig Tree Designs by Moda) so I decided to skip French Vintage for now and move along to my next figgy. 

I will be using this stack of fat quarters.



You can see them a little better laid out here.  Again, I'm going with the cheery pastels:  green, yellow, blue, aqua, and several shades of pink.  



I've got lots of brown and red prints left so I'll have to think of something to do with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.