Monday, March 25, 2013

Off the Back Burner

Before I begin something new, I'm going to take care of some projects that have been on the back burner.  I'm not calling them UFOs! 

Mostly, that means putting binding on some otherwise finished quilts but also finishing the hand quilting on this one:

 
I've worked on this applique project in fits and starts.  It was my portable project for a while but once I got to the quilting, it was a little too bulky to carry around.  I'm probably about two thirds of the way through the quilting.
 
There will be another finish or two or three here shortly.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt top!
    Looking forward to seeing the finish for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, I agree I am working on that too, finishing a few quilts before I start too many more!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this "girly" pattern. What's the name of it and is it still available somewhere? Can't wait to see it when you get it done. I'd love to make one for my granddaughter's room!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.