Sunday, July 7, 2013

Scrap Basket Sunday - Week 13

I'm in the process of assembling my scrappy Lemoyne star blocks into a quilt.



What you see here is not completely sewn together yet, which is why some of the brown squares appear to be out of alignment.  I got it laid out and partially sewn (5 diagnonal rows), then decided I want it to be a little bigger.  So now I need to make 5 or 6 more Lemoyne star blocks.  Not a problem, I still have plenty of scraps!

I hope to get the remaining stars made this week so I can finish the assembly next weekend.

Hop over to Kim's blog for links to more Scrap Basket Sunday projects.



4 comments:

  1. It is really looking great. It has been fun watching this project develop over the course of Scrap Basket Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stars are my absolute favorites. You have made some lovely stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the setting sashing/setting idea. It's looking great.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.