Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Moda Collection for a Cause Legacy - Destash Sale

In 2010, I made a quilt I called Aging Gracefully, using a Moda fabric group called Collection for a Cause Legacy.  (Collection for a Cause is annual fabric collection from Moda, with a percentage of the proceeds going to a specific philanthropic cause.)  The Legacy collection is in shades of brown and blue with a little bit of deep pink.  It includes some gorgeous florals.  


I have a lot of fabric from this collection left and decided to de-stash it here.  It is mostly yardage with some leftover pieces from a layer cake.  



Starting from the left at the top:  a little over a yard of the khaki/beige solid fabric, a bit under a yard of the small floral print on dark brown (I used this for binding cut on the bias so the piece is a very large triangle), 2 yards of the floral on cream, 2 yards of the pink and blue floral in front.  On the right side, the large floral print on pale blue there are three pieces:  one is 90" by 18", one is 90" by 15", and one is 70" by 11" (good for borders); and 18 layer cake squares. Included but not pictured is 2/3 yard of aqua solid and some scraps from making the quilt above.

Price is $60 which includes domestic postage.  SOLD


If you would like to purchase this, leave a comment telling me and I will send you an invoice via Paypal. Just be sure you are not "no reply" in Blogger/Google so I can respond to your comment via email.

5 comments:

  1. Your de stash may complete the pile I've been collecting for a soft blue, pink and brown quilt. I'm ready to get started. What a wonderful surprise blessing to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to de stash once in awhile. It opens up new space and new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am looking for some of the darker Modas pinks do you have any? take a peek at my blog at recent quilt post to see thee colors and prints I'm loking for
    thanks
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you sold your destash but if not I would be interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cathy-I am looking for the Collection for a Cause - Legacy quilt pattern. Is there any chance I can buy it from you or you would share it with me? Crazy that it is not available on line and I can't find it! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.